Thursday, July 14, 2005





Who titles their blog every day? I mean, who's that creative? Especially when there's a running theme.

Anyway, this is the first in a series in what is sure to become the same as it was. Ha!
One would never guess I write for a living. But it's like the guy I've got working on my house. He's a good carpenter and he's always busy; but he bought a new house six months ago and hasn't done a darn thing to it. We're always too busy for ourselves.

So here's the backstory: I'm a 32 year-old male living in the NW suburbs of Atlanta, GA. I've been married for 5 years and I have one son (16 mnths). I recently finishing going back to college and am now back in the work force and absolutely no time for anything and I feel absolutely miserable about it.

Sound familiar? Good. You'll enjoy yourself here - if nothing else, at least you'll find a kindred spirit.

No comments: